So I now have the full-blown stomach flu and worrying that it's not the same one that Lili just had. She got sick last Monday and was wiped out the entire week. I can't imagine that it took this long for me to get it? I wasn't feeling the greatest last week either, but nothing compared to what she was going through. Now I have the headache, achy body, stomach cramps and just general ickiness of whatever is going around. It is so frustrating to be constantly dealing with this crap. If the kids aren't sick, then it's one of us. I am so afraid that Lili is going to get it again, or Will is going to end up heave-ho-ing. How do we stop the madness? It just doesn't seem like we should all be hit this hard. I just want to curl up and hibernate for a year. Then when I come out, the kids will be older and everyone will be happy and healthy, right?
2 comments:
Ugh! You guys need a break!!! :(
sorry you are sick my dear. I do think you have what Lili had, many of these viruses take that long to 'incubate'. I hope u r feeling better soon.
ps: i say veto! just kidding (sort of)
Post a Comment