Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Love My Stroller!





We purchased a double stroller a couple of weekends ago and finally got to use it this afternoon! It was 58 today and the wind wasn't too strong, so I bundled up both of the munchkins and took them around the neighborhood while Drew was out fishing. I LOVE our stroller!!! It's the Combi Twin Sport and is so easy to maneuver! It's lightweight, turns easily and I love the side-by-side. We currently have the single Peg Perego Aria, along with the Peg infant carrier and bases, which we love, but Babies R' Us didn't have the Aria double yet and to be quite honest, I'm not one to run to a million stores to test out an item. If I can find something equally as nice, I'll opt for convenience...which is exactly what I did here. I'm very happy with the purchase though and definitely don't have any regrets!

No comments: