I'm starting to become a little paranoid lately, so I will be making my blog a private blog...which means by invitation only! I'm pretty sure most of you are on my email distro, however if you are not, please comment on this post and let me know that you would like to be added. Even if you're a friend of a friend of a friend, who simply enjoys poo stories, I don't discriminate...I just don't want every freak in the land to be able to read my every thought. I'm too afraid that someone will use it against me in a court of law...to prove how insane I am! Muahahahahaha!
I will most likely be making this change this upcoming weekend, so please respond before then! I wouldn't want you to miss out!
Ta-ta for now! (As my sister would say!)
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
2 comments:
I hope I'm going to be included! ;)
Please include us!
Post a Comment