Yes, we finally chose a name........William "Will" Andrew Lane.......or, as Drew likes to call him, "Willie"...Willie and Lili.....................HA! Here are some pics of our little guy!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
3 comments:
Andrea, he is so sweet!! I love the name! He looks really healthy! Congrats!!!!
I love that name, Jackson was almost William (Will). He looks like he is doing well, congrats again!! Enjoy your freedom OUT of the hospital.
What a little peanut! So glad you finally got to hold him. Hope you are enjoying your freedom from the hospital! I think William fits him. ;)
Post a Comment