Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, November 17, 2008

Lili & Willie







This morning I made my daily visit to see little Will. I know I'm probably biased, but I'm pretty sure he's the cutest baby who ever lived! The nurses tell me every day how sweet and cute he is and nurses don't lie, right? Haha...
Will is doing great and on day 4 of his antibiotic treatment to get rid of the infection. He's a little fussy and has definitely been letting everyone know that he is NOT happy about his feedings being taken away. The funny thing is that when he was getting fed, he was so incredibly sleepy and never let on how much he was enjoying them. As soon as they took them away, he started throwing little fits! The night nurses also informed me that from 5-7am every morning he is extremely active and usually fussing for food or someone to hold him...I am now starting to worry about what little Will will be like when he comes home! Should I be taking this as a warning?!?!?!
Lili has been surprising me more and more every day with how much she is learning. She is so funny and has such a great personality! Here are some pics of the fun we had this evening before dinner.

1 comment:

Susan said...

do you have any kid size spoons for her? What's up with the ginormous utensil?