Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lili's Nap & Play Time In The Leaves





Our good friends John and Lisa and their 4 kids have been like a 2nd family to us since we moved back to Minnesota. They are always there to help and are always offering to watch Lili. Since I was put on bedrest they have been a great source of support. Today they watched Lili for us so that Drew could come down to the hospital to visit Baby Boy and help me through the discharge process. When we got back to their house we found Lili sound asleep on the couch. This only lasted for about 45 minutes before her little eyes opened and we were outside in the leaves. It was so great to see her and I think she was pretty surprised to see me too!

1 comment:

Katie said...

she is such a sweetie...I bet she is glad to have mama home!