Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Photo Shoot

A couple of weekends ago Lili had a photo shoot with Jessica from Expressions Photography. Jessica has taken all of Lili's professional photos since she was born and we love her work! For this particular session we went to some train tracks here in St. Michael and then also took a few shots in her studio. It was a VERY cold and windy day, so as you will see from the looks on Lili's face, she was not thrilled with the time we spent outdoors. I laughed so hard looking through all of these pics!! Jessica totally captured Lili's personality and her expressions are priceless! If you want to check them out, follow the instructions below...believe me, they are well worth the time to create an account!

I would like to invite you to view pictures at Expressions Photography. They are located at www.expressionsbyjessica.com. When you go to the website, click on the {Client Proofs} link and create an account. Once you are logged in you can click the Access Gallery link and enter in the access code below:

Access code: lane08

After you do that, you will be able to view these pictures.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love them!! Some of her expressions made me laugh out loud!!

Michelle said...

I know. She had some of the greatest facial expressions! She did so good considering how cold it was outside. ;)