Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, November 10, 2008

Such A Big Girl!





On Sunday Drew and I were getting lunch ready while Lili wandered back and forth between the living room and the kitchen. I heard her under the table, but didn't think much of it. She's into everything these days, so nothing surprises me anymore.........except what she did next. The chair at the far end of the table started shaking and I thought Lili was trying to push it out. Suddenly her little face appeared and I realized she was climbing onto the chair. She turned around, sat her little butt down on the seat and gave me the biggest smile. She seemed so proud of herself! She knew it was time for lunch and was acting like she wanted to sit in a big girl seat, rather than in her highchair, so we decided to let her stay where she was at (with both of us close by to catch her if she fell, of course!). Lili proceeded to eat her lunch and feed Lola from her new position. By the end though, she was standing on the chair instead of sitting and had gotten ahold of an entire sandwich!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She really is such a big girl now! She's gonna make such a great big sister!

Katie said...

I love Lola's nose sticking up under the table in the 2nd picture!