So I didn't vote. Anybody surprised? I have decided that next time I will bless this country with my vote under one condition.......that at least 1 of the candidates makes National Scrapbooking Day a true holiday and requires all companies to allow employees who are avid scrappers to take the day off without penalty. If that doesn't happen, I may still vote using a method described to me on the radio this morning. You take eggs and write the name of a candidate on each one. You put them in the microwave and the 1st egg to explode is the candidate you vote for.
Sorry Manda.....you did an awesome job trying to convince me to partake in this election, but the egg experiment sounded a little more fun to me right now! I think all of that magnesium they were pumping into me has ruined any chance of me being normal ever again! =-)
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
1 comment:
haha...National Scrapbook Day should totally be a paid holiday!!
Post a Comment