Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fun Day With Lili








We did not have daycare for Lili today, so Drew and I took turns keeping her busy at home. She and I played in the morning, then she had some fun with Daddy while I went to the hospital and put in some hours at work in the afternoon. Since I was pretty disappointed about missing Halloween with Lili this year, Drew dressed her up in her costume so that I could get a good laugh and take some pics. Apparently giraffes love to get into the garbage and are addicted to water bottles! I also got to witness Drew's new technique for keeping Lili still while changing diapers. At first I thought it was inhumane...but then I realized that it really works! I might have to give that a try next time...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She sure made a cute giraffe! Glad you got a chance to see her all dressed up!

Katie said...

I LOVE the giraffe!!! That's awesome!