I can't seem to remember much these days...but what I REALLY can't remember is to bring extra clothes to daycare for Will. This means that with his excessive spitup and blowouts, we often pick him up wearing donated clothes with the center name in black Sharpie on the back. Due to a shortage of spares and the fact that boys outnumber the girls right now in the infant room, Will has found himself in some very "pretty" outfits lately... What scares me is that with his peaches n' cream complexion and super long eyelashes, the pink sort of looks...right? Poor kid... Mama really needs to get her act together! She also probably shouldn't make the situation worse by laying him on a pink and brown butterfly blanket...........and taking his picture.........
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
1 comment:
that's hilarious!
Post a Comment