Next Lesson: Fake food vs. real food...
I took a much better picture with Lili on Friday. I think wearing my hair down makes all the difference...it hides some of my fat face and doesn't make me look quite as pasty white...
I'm thinking you're a little too big for that Lili...
That's right munchkin, run some of that energy out so you'll take a nice long nap!
Stroller walk after nap time...what cool kids I have! Thank God they're not taking after their mother...at least there's some hope for them now!I swear that was a "Family Bowl" of pretzels........until she snotted all over them....
...and here we have Cuckoo Bird........trying VERY hard to take his socks off!
Ahhh...sibling love...
That lasted about 2 seconds and resulted in this...I would cry too after getting pushed away and smacked in the face! She's so manic I can't even catch her before she does it! One minute she's hugging him and smiling...and then WHAM...right in the kisser...poor guy...........at least he won't be a wimp! He usually takes it like a champ!


No comments:
Post a Comment