This past weekend my sister, Kristen, came for a visit. She arrived Thursday night and left this morning. I always love having her here and it really makes me sad that we don't live closer. Someday soon she'll be having kids of her own and then our visits will be even fewer and farther in-between. I'm so glad she had a chance to see the kids at their current ages, though I'm pretty sure the experience helped her to realize that having two so close in age is a little............difficult. The last 2 nights were especially "traumatic", with Lili throwing massive temper tantrums and only wanting Mama (she would SCREAM at Auntie Kristen if she even looked at her!) and Will having hour long freakouts for no apparent reason. The fact that 2 little munchkins could leave 3 adults so completely FRAZZLED was actually fairly amusing.
Here are some pics from our MN Zoo outing yesterday. The kids did awesome, though Lili was so afraid of the animals!!! She was definitely curious and wanting to see them, but God forbid any of them get near her...yikes!
Nice, I love the LAST picture where they are both totally worn out! So glad Aunt K. could get out for a visit...did you hear there is a new airline, www.jetamerica.com, direct flights from Toledo to St. Paul Minn. (not sure how close that is to you though), they also have a Fl. flight so that's how we found out!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
2 comments:
great pictures! Love the giraffe one! Looks like a good time...can't wait to take Mara sometime!!
Nice, I love the LAST picture where they are both totally worn out! So glad Aunt K. could get out for a visit...did you hear there is a new airline, www.jetamerica.com, direct flights from Toledo to St. Paul Minn. (not sure how close that is to you though), they also have a Fl. flight so that's how we found out!
Post a Comment