Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

In Search Of...

...a sippy cup that doesn't leak! We've tried these...(leaked between the white mouthpiece and the "ring")...

...and these (random leaks which I can't even identify the origin of)...
...and these (I "think" it's leaking from the spout)...


...and these (my kid doesn't have the strength to suck the liquid out of these straws...they are too hard!)...


What have YOU tried and what do you like (or don't like)?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have used Avent and Gerber and never really had an issue. Once in a while I would have a leak, but nothing major. It usually was my error, not an issue with the cup. I do know that if the lid is wet or the top of the cup, I usually will have an issue with leaking. I recently bought a couple Playtex cups (they look like travel coffee cups) and those work nice too.