Wee Willie is now 6 months old...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?! He recently has shown a strange infatuation with showing off his belly...and his sister thinks he needs some assistance when it comes to rolling over.....................
I really can't believe he is 6 months already, you are rounding a big corner though...heading towards full nights of sleep and lots more personality to emerge!! Enjoy:)
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
1 comment:
I really can't believe he is 6 months already, you are rounding a big corner though...heading towards full nights of sleep and lots more personality to emerge!! Enjoy:)
Post a Comment