

We often pick our kids up from daycare and find them in outfits that they were not dropped off in. They are also rarely even in outfits that we own. I stink at remembering to keep their lockers stocked with "spares", so when they have blowouts or puke all over themselves, their teachers are stuck sifting through the donated community box of clothes and pulling out whatever they can find that will fit. Two weeks in a row now Will has come home in pink pants and a yellow onesie. You would think that would prompt me to bring in some extra duds for the stud, but I STILL can't remember. I think it's hilarious when this happens because with his long eyelashes, he could totally pass for a "Willamena"! Last night Drew was taking him out of his carseat and dubbed him "The Pink Pantser", which I found hysterical. That's just more motivation for me to continue being the slacker parent that I am!
Here are the munchkins in their Dinner Table Staredown. They both recently realized that the other could be pretty funny. Oh and yes I do know that putting a baby in a Bumbo on top of a table is a no-no...however Will now likes to participate in family dinners and it is currently the only option that he tolerates.
No comments:
Post a Comment