Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, March 29, 2010

Playdate With The Boys

Yesterday Lili and I went on a playdate. Drew stayed home and bonded with Will because Mommy really needed a few hours of peace to chat with a friend...especially after Saturday's birthday party shennanigans (more details on that to come). Anyway, I had a chance to catch up with Liz while Lili chased Caleb and Henry around...and it was SO nice! I always love playdates like this because our kids play really well together. Granted, we have yet to add Manimal to the mix, but for now we can still say that. Of course there were a few little spats over toys, but there were no meltdowns, which is always a wonderful thing! By the end of the day, all of the kids were happy and worn out...another wonderful benefit to playdates! Next time we will have to have our friends over to our house so that Caleb and Henry can leave a path of destruction behind here, rather than my kids always leaving one there!





No comments: