Remember all of those New Year's resolutions I had? The long list of I'M GONNAS on the left hand side of my blog? The list that keeps getting smaller and smaller and moved further and further down? Yeah, I'm pretty much sucking at most. Here's a quick recap...
1. Drop 75lbs-O-Chub: Not yet happening. I think I've actually gained a few sympathy pounds. Several friends of mine are pregnant and a couple of them are even breaking the two-is-enough mold and having their 3rd! So I've been eating for them.
2. Drink More Water: I honor this goal off and on. Some weeks I do awesome...others I'm slugging down the Diet Dew (my drug of choice).
3. Post On The Blog At Least Every Other Day: Once again...sometimes I do great, other times I'm a slacker.
4. Organize A Shit-Ton Of Photos: Nope, haven't started.
5. Improve SQL Skills: Eh...it's a work in progress...this will take some time...
6. Become A Photoshop Pro: Once I get some free time this will be placed at the top of my list!
7. Moisturize: Signed up for Proactiv, but I am SO inconsistent in using it. I'm still holding out hope that that will change.
8. Send Birthday Wishes On Time: Nope, I still suck at this too. I even have Facebook reminders now and I STILL forget to wish people a happy birthday.
9. Check Out The Fingers & Toes: I'm doing a little better on this one. I still have my weeks where I completely forget to check Lili's and Will's nails and someone usually ends up getting hurt...but I'm definitely moving in the right direction.
10. Cook 5 Nights Per Week: I'm currently sitting at about 3-4 nights per week.
11. Brown Bag My Lunch: Yeah right. This was a pretty stupid goal from the get-go.
12. Eat As A Family 3-4 Nights Per Week: I can definitely say this one is a SUCCESS! Like it or not, we have been sitting together 4-5 nights per week and enjoying dinner together as a family.
13. Love & Logic My Kids: Ummmm...have you SEEN the pictures I post on this blog? Do you honestly think my kids are being Love & Logic'd?
14. Try A New Recipe Once A Month: I totally ignored this one during January and February, but I did try something new in March. Marinate asparagus in olive oil and soy sauce for several hours, then throw it directly on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes. YUM!
15. Scrap A 2 Page Spread Each Week: HA! I laugh.
16. Create Cleaning Schedule: .........
17. Take Meds At Right Time Of Day: This is a hopeless cause. I need like a wristband that will SHOCK me into taking my meds appropriately. Not sure that that would be considered humane, however it's MY body......and I can do what I want!
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment