Now we all know that I hate the sun...and I hate being outside...but taking the kids for a walk last weekend was awesome!! It was so nice to be able to get them out of the house and I can't wait for all of the spring/summer activities to begin. Walks...outings to the park...zoo visits...playing on the backyard swingset...bbqing... I have a feeling it's going to be a great summer!
they are so cute! What size dress does Lili have? I put Mara in that dress the other day, and it was almost to her ankles!! I thought it was a 2T, but maybe I accidentally got a 3T. I know she's not as tall as Lili, but I was suprirsed at how long it was on her!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
1 comment:
they are so cute! What size dress does Lili have? I put Mara in that dress the other day, and it was almost to her ankles!! I thought it was a 2T, but maybe I accidentally got a 3T. I know she's not as tall as Lili, but I was suprirsed at how long it was on her!
Post a Comment