Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Scraggly

The kids started looking pretty scraggly lately...I mean REALLY SCRAGGLY... Some days I wouldn't even brush their hair because I didn't think it would do much good. When they woke up on Sunday though, Drew and I finally agreed we needed to get them in to Fantastic Sams ASAP. Below are some before and after shots of their do's. I think they look 1000 times better! Poor Lili has the finest hair and when it's long, it does NOTHING for her. I have a feeling she's going to be a 'bob' kinda girl... I must admit she can rock the short do's! Little Man looks awesome with hair that is a little longer, but not as insanely wild as it was. Now he's our little preppy boy...and almost appears 'innocent'...oh, how deceiving it is...

No comments: