Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Projects

I recently started dabbling in a few crafty things and even made some X-Mas gifts.

Here is a block set I made for our good friends. There are other pictures and coordinating papers on the other sides of the blocks, so you can rotate them and mix up the display a bit.
This is an 18x18 canvas that I made for Drew's parents of their 4 grandkids.
Here is a canvas that I made for my Mom of her 4 grandkids (so far).
Canvas made for my Dad and Mary Kay of their 5 grandkids.
Canvas I made for my sister and her husband. These are different photos of the two of them from their wedding and on various trips that they have taken.
Canvas I made for my good friend Christine and her husband of their 3 kids.
A jewelry box that I made for Christine's daughter, Katie.
Here is a sideview of the box...
A jewelry box that I made for my niece, Lexi.
A sideview of the box...
A jewelry box that I made for my niece, Hannah.
A side view of the box...
Here is the other side...
And last but not least, 11 frames that I made for teacher gifts at the kids daycare.

No comments: