I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but my friend Christine got me this cool vase that is wrapped in tree bark...and it has 'A + A' engraved on it with a heart. You know how they did that on Little House On The Prairie when two kids were in love?? Super cute!
Drew got me a fancy new camera (more to come on that) and a matching baby for our living room wall. The photographer who took Lili's newborn pics gave us the canvas of her for free. It's the white one in this pic. It was hanging up in a local baby boutique for a year or so and when the store owner redecorated, she gave the canvas back to Jessica who then gave it to me. When Will came along I decided I needed to have one of his newborn pics blown up too. I look at these pictures of them...in similar positions...and I can't believe how alike they are...
My friend Dixie made me this cool canvas for my newly decorated office. Not only does the green perfectly match the green I painted the walls, but I love the fact that it's homemade. Not sure what it is, but homemade gifts...whether given or received...make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.......especially when they involve pics of my kiddos!I got lots of funny cards from friends and family and a gift card from the in-laws which I am still debating on what to use it for.......hair cut and color before the trip...or a Nook/Kindle? Decisions, decisions... All in all it was a great birthday. I even got to get out of the house and go to Costco with my friend Celest...kidless! Of course we had to stop at Coldstone on the way home. So bad...yet soooo good!
No comments:
Post a Comment