So I had a revelation this morning that we are 2 kids short. We still need a Marlo and a Penni. Lili, Will, Marlo and Penni. I don’t know why, but I have this sudden, EXTREME urge to add a Marlo and a Penni to the mix…as though our family may not be complete until they are here. Since the vas has probably nixed this possibility from a natural perspective, I’m thinking we best look into countries that might see us as good parents… I suppose they might even let us choose the sex, which would be necessary if we are to get our names. 2 more girls…because 1 boy is PLENTY! My Little Man is a hoot, but I don’t know if I have enough energy for anymore boys. I also would be afraid as to what Drew would want to name them…especially since his top 3 choices for boy names in the past were Otis, Gustafer (Gus) and Clubber...
No comments:
Post a Comment