Miss. Lili recently learned that somersaults are fun!
...again and again and again...
Homer had a runny nose, so she had to help him out.
Oooohhh! Eeeee! Oooohhhh! Eeeee!!! Eeeee!!!
Don't I look sweet? It's all a fiscade...
I get a little rough with Homer too!
I think I see a cavity...
If you ask Lili to smile for the camera and say "Cheese", she scrunches up her face into a huge smile...but then covers her eyes with her hands while saying "CHEESE!"... At least we're halfway there!
Whenever we ask Lili to go lay next to her brother, she lays in the opposite direction.......is she already rebelling?
Will woke up a couple of hours after his normal bedtime and wanted some company. He was in such a sweet, cuddly mood!
During the sale this weekend, Lili confiscated a pumpkin from the neighbor's garage. Luckily they were also ridding themselves of the clutter in their house and this pumpkin was among the items that had to go. It is now in our living room and Lili reminds us several times a day that it is HER pumpkin..."My punkin! My punkin!"...





1 comment:
How did your garage sale go???
Post a Comment