I've come to realize that I take WAY too many pictures. I mean seriously, does my camera REALLY have to go EVERYWHERE with me? Do I need to photograph EVERY outing in the kiddie pool, or a neighbor's kiddie pool, or a random sprinkler? I'd like to say it's not necessary, but I feel DRAWN to my camera...almost as if it's a part of me...........and I can't seem to leave it behind............kind of like my chub. I would LOVE to just LET IT GO, but it appears to be stuck...
2 comments:
it's fine. At least your kids will think you did fun stuff all.the.time... but have you thought about switching to digital and doing storybooks? Will take less room on your shelves. Just sayin'.
Nothing wrong with it. I love taking pictures too. Heck, I took pictures of the kids at Kroger the other day! They just looked so cute!
Post a Comment