His frog legs crack me up! I think we need to raise this thing to the next level...tall boy needs more room to stretch!
Drew's parents send us a fruit basket for our anniversary and Lili decided to try out the apples. She just snatched one up and started digging in!
Her knowledge of how to eat an apple also carried her through to attempting to eat an orange. We are trying to explain to her how some fruits need to be peeled, but I'm not sure she's gettin' it. She grabbed a banana next and did the same thing!
So I bought those snack cups that everyone raves about.........the ones that have handles and then have a top with slits in it for kids to squeeze their little hands into. It's "supposed" to prevent "spills"...which is great...if your kid is one who ACCIDENTALLY spills things all the time. What do you do for the kid who INTENTIONALLY takes the snacks out of the cup and places them all around the house?!?!? The person who invents that contraption will be a very rich person...it will probably need to involve some sort of shocking device...like when a cracker is placed out of range........

1 comment:
Henri loves his exersaucer as well, but I'm not showing him yours, yours is like freakin' disneyland, no wonder he wants to stay in there! Henri must be shorter because he's still barely touching bottom on the lowest level.
Post a Comment