Yeah, so Jame Gumb lives on my block. You know, the guy from Silence Of The Lambs? The freakazoid? He lives by himself...rarely sets foot outside his front door...and LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM! I am NOT KIDDING YOU! So, just in case I go missing one of these days............check his house first before assuming it was "the husband". Oh and just to let you know, Drew would never hurt me. 1. His conscience would never allow it. 2. I have no life insurance (or at least nothing of any real significance). 3. I'm pretty sure he loves me. =-)
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
No comments:
Post a Comment