After being peed on twice today, I would love to know where the pee goes? Both times I was changing the little bugger on our changing table....I opened the diaper...let the air get to "it"...waited a few seconds...nothing happened...so I proceeded to swap out the diaper with a dry one. As I was putting Vaseline on his newly circumcised wee-wee it suddenly goes shooting out, right past my head! By the time I realized it was happening, some had already escaped, so I quickly tried to keep the rest contained. After I got another new diaper, changed his sleeper and wrapped him in a new blanket, I went back to clean up my mess.......but I couldn't find the pee that had escaped!! Where the heck did it go?!?!? It's like it vanished into thin air! How can you clean it up if it's just GONE?!?!?!?!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
No comments:
Post a Comment