Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Harley Santa






Of course we couldn't take the kids to see Santa at the Mall...or at some Sunday church breakfast...instead, we took them to Zylstra Harley Davidson! As you can see, Lili was not thrilled with the large man in the red suit and snowy, white beard. I even tried to stand with her, but she was still miserable and afraid I would desert her. Drew was able to get at least one close up without me in it! Smiles were out of the question. In my mind I had envisioned Lili LOVING Santa and happily climbing onto his lap. I had also envisioned us placing Will in Santa's other arm and getting the most perfect pics of our beautiful children. Since Lili was so uncooperative, we opted not to get Will out of his carrier and instead grabbed a few quick pics of our little ELF! Seriously...he looks like an elf, right? Ho-ho-ho!

P.S. Lili's hair WAS in the most adorable piggy tails before we left the house... Needless to say, by the time we arrived at Harley Davidson, the piggy tails were gone!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I had no idea that Santa hung out at Harley Davidson stores! haha :)

Lili looks like she enjoyed sitting on a Harley at least, even if she didn't enjoy Santa! The pictures are cute!! :)