







We've had lots of funny moments with Lili this weekend. She is a goofball! First, she's talking up a storm...I'm always telling her to be careful, so she said "careful" yesterday as she climbed up into our rocking chair. Mardeen also said she said "car", "Megan" (Mardeen's daughter) and "blankie" at daycare on Friday......and she's been saying "monkey" and "binky" all week. So cute to hear that little voice trying to talk like a big girl!
Outside of the talking, she started rocking herself in our chairs downstairs in the basement. She climbs up, then scoots her little butt all the way to the edge so that she can get some momentum for the rocking. It is so funny! Then she did something that we really try not to condone in this house.........she got up on the coffee table and started dancing. At first I told her no...she thought that was hysterical and was giggling up a storm. Then I decided that I needed to get some pics of it first before really reprimanding her. Haha... I'm sure that didn't help the situation, but how can you not laugh at some of the things kids do?
Lili is getting used to having Will in the house, though she still thinks she HAS to hug and kiss him every time she sees him......which leads to more dangerous touching...haha... She doesn't try to hurt him, she just wants to "play" with him.
Here are some pics of our fun weekend together.....
1 comment:
I wouldn't worry to much about the coffee table dancing. Ryan has to be asked to get off the coffee table at least 3 times a day. It's almost become accepted that he's going to be up there and we just make him sit down....are we just lowering our safety standards or becoming neglectful parents? I'm too tired to decide, so I'll let you judge.
Post a Comment