Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Scary Baby In A Cute Hat




Look at those CRAZY EYES!!! Wow... Anyway, my coworkers out in Portland sent a fun package of goodies for me and the kids the other day. Here are a couple of hat and bootie sets that one of the girls made for Will. I had to do a photo shoot because I thought they were so cute!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

He's got your eyes! Ha ha. Love the cute hats. Makes me want to learn how to knit/crochet again. I know...just what I need is another craft project!

amanda said...

oh my gosh, that is the funniest picture ever... and the one with him all posed back, almost pointing at the camera, it's like he's saying, "heeeeeey darling..."

ps- i remembered what my gmail login/password was, so i may be trolling around more now!