I always knew that kids were funny...that they said and did funny little things to make you laugh. I don't think I realized just HOW funny they were until Lili really started talking and having a mind of her own. In the last 6-8 months we have heard some INSANE things come out of her mouth. I am shocked most of the time because I just can't comprehend how a 3 year old would think to say some of this! The conclusion I have come to is that Lili has a wild imagination...which is one of the things I love most about her! Here are some of the things that we've encountered with her lately...
Me: Lili, why do you have scratches on your butt? Is it itchy?
Lili: No, the monsters were scratching me.
Me: Lili, quit hitting your brother!
Lili: I'll just do it slower!
Lili had a paper cut on her finger and got food in it during dinner, which made it burn. We washed it out and the next morning she went to school and told her teachers and friends that her CHEESE hurt her and caused her owie.
Lili: Look! I have all my princesses...Mulan...Jasmine...Ariel...Cinderella...Snow White...Dopey...
Found Lili facing the toilet several times in a 2 day period. I finally asked her why she was standing there and she told me she was peeing like Daddy. I had to break it to her that she couldn't pee like that and that she never would be able to...even though she continues to insist that she can when she 'gets bigger'.
Lili told her teachers one day that her Mommy 'toots'.
Before every meal, Lili now insists on saying...'1-2-3...we wish for peace, food and happy-mess for all the chillun' of the world...now you may begin!'
Lili: Daddy, why do you sleep in your underwear? Did you poop in your bed?
Drew: No, I did not poop in my bed.
Lili: Then get dressed! I don't want to see your butt!
Drew: Then stay in your own bed!
Lili's interpretation of Wall-E's sadness: He's sad because he misses his Mommy and Daddy who went to the store far, far away.
Lili in the car one day: 'I love your crazy hair Mommy! You a crazy woman!' (I had actually worn my hair down and curly for the first time in a loonnnngggg time!)
Me: Where's brother?
Lili: He's downstairs looking for a dress.
Rather than asking politely for a tissue, Lili's warning yell is: 'I got boogers!!'
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
1 comment:
that is pretty funny stuff. We are just starting to get some funny comments of our own over here!! One recently was when I told Jackson to slow down and he said "don't worry mommy, I'm just running"!!!
Post a Comment