Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Change Is Coming

Change is coming...I can feel it in my bones! I'm not just talking about the change of seasons either. Something will be changing for me and my family soon...I just don't know exactly what it will be, or when it will be...or how it will go. I almost feel stupid for talking about it when everything is still a little gray. I can't really even talk about the specifics of the options either...mainly because I don't want to jinx things...but also because I want there to be some definitive answers before I start shouting from the rooftop! What I can say is that these changes should help in decreasing the stress in our lives and hopefully make things a little easier in the most important ways. Things will go one of two ways... The changes could be more subtle, but will decrease a few significant stress areas...or the changes will be HUGE and decrease the stress in many different areas. All I know now is that we NEED this! For my sanity, for Drew's sanity and for the happiness of everyone in this house, we need a change. Are we totally down and out right now? No. We are just in a rut. We have demanding jobs...our kids are in full time daycare...everyone has been sick nonstop for almost 6 weeks now...we are just tired and need a break. Jamaica is something to look forward to and it will be wonderful...but it's only 5 days. We need to make some changes that will improve things long term for us as well. Keep your fingers crossed that we can make this happen! I can't wait to spill the beans when we know more!

No comments: