So my cold/cough turned into the worst sore throat ever...which turned into bronchitis, a sinus infection and walking pneumonia. I should be on my scrappin' weekend right now, but obviously that had to be cancelled. I'm on antibiotics and an inhaler and I feel worst than I've feel in a REALLY long time. It sort of puts the other illnesses we've had throughout the past month into perspective. Those were nothin'! I've been on the meds for 24 hours now and I am seeing 'some' improvement...though I still just want to sleep all the time. I have absolutely NO energy whatsoever. This makes being in the house pretty difficult because no matter where I am, the kids 'know' I'm here...and they will do anything to get at me. They are like vultures attacking their prey. When they finally reach their lunch, they lay on me......and squish me........and unintentionally smack me in the face with Zsu Zsu pets or books they want me to read to them. I love them, but they are exhausting me even more! This afternoon a good friend is coming over to take the kids to the park for a picnic lunch. Drew is going to golf and I am going to sleep......or at least just lay in bed and do nothing....which sounds SO nice right now! Actually, it's time to go do that!
1 comment:
so glad you have someone to come and give you a break. That sounds really awful, long distance hug coming your way! Take care of yourself as best you can cause if momma ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy!!
Post a Comment