Seriously...the kid is crazy...and this time I'm talking about Will. There was a time when he was this sweet, fairly mellow, roly poly baby who had the cutest leg chub. Then he started moving...and it all went downhill from there... What I absolutely love most about my kids is their sense of humor and their desire to make other people laugh. They are silly and goofy and they just want to see YOU smile. There is a price to pay for that sense of humor though...and apparently it comes in the form of hyperactivity...like hyperactivity to the 100th degree. First of all, Little Man is SUPER STRONG...freakishly strong... Sometimes I wonder if the steroid injections they gave me when I was in the hospital with him, to help build up his lungs, actually built up something else. The kid does pull ups on the island in the kitchen without using his legs at all and makes it look easy. He climbs couches and tables and anything he can get his hands on...and looks like one of those monkeys they do testing on...the crazy ones...in the cages...who have been pumped full of chemicals... Several times throughout each day now I find myself grabbing him and pinning him in a bear hug and MAKING him sit still for awhile...until he fights all of his energy out...because otherwise he just keeps going and going and going...and I'm afraid he might actually explode.
The kid is enormously fascinated by his pants and his diaper and his wee-wee. If you leave him without a diaper for even 5 seconds he's putting out fires and is just in awe of the power of his hose beast. Taking off his pants and diaper and running free (FREE WILLIE!) causes great excitement too. Oh and get this...if you put him in a one-piece outfit with the snaps in the crotch? He can take off his diaper and pull it out through one of the leg holes without even TOUCHING the snaps!! The kid is...........amazing? Scary? One of a kind? Yep, all of those and more. He has the most ADORABLE face though and the CUTEST little voice...and is completely sweet and irresistable! That's my boy!
1 comment:
Henri's freakishly strong, too! But it's not something you'd expect because he's still pretty string-bean like...
Post a Comment