I absolutely LOVE these pics of my Dad and Lili when we met for lunch one day while we were in Toledo. Despite only seeing him a handful of times in her life so far, she was really comfortable with him and acted like she sees him everyday. These are definitely the moments that make me wish we lived closer...
I can totally relate to your feelings on that, seeing your children with your family and seeing them at the stage where they know who they are is tough when you have to leave...
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
1 comment:
I can totally relate to your feelings on that, seeing your children with your family and seeing them at the stage where they know who they are is tough when you have to leave...
Post a Comment