I have decided I am going to write a book about texts I receive from daycare, since most days they crack me the heck up! Just this morning alone I have gotten 3, providing updates on the whereabouts and moods of my children...
Text # 1: 'Lili for some reason wants to paint 'ugly' all the time. Not sure why? Then she painted her face.' (At first I was slightly alarmed by this one, however daycare assures me she doesn't think it has anything to do with low self-esteem. In fact, she thinks Lili doesn't even realize that it has a negative meaning at all...so THAT's when I started laughing. We're still trying to figure out where she even learned the word 'ugly'...one of life's unsolved mysteries I suppose.)
Text # 2: 'The girls are having lots of fun today and Will keeps stripping.' (A picture of a naked Will was attached).
Text # 3: 'The girls were singing a song about lunch. Lili sang, 'I love peas in my belly button'.
Ahhh...kids... Although they can cause you a lot of grief, they are always good for LOTS of laughs!
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment