One of our adventures while we were in Ohio was a trip to the Toledo Zoo. We met up with my brother, sister-in-law and their 2 girls, my Mom, Christine and her 2 kids. It was pretty HOT that day, but I seemed to be the only one miserable in the heat. Might be that 'personal insulation' thing I've got going on...

Lexi & Lili hanging out by the fountain after throwing in their pennies and making their wishes!

My sista and my Mom...I thought this turned out super cute!

We took a train ride around the part of the park soon after we arrived. I have a really cute pic of Nate, Crystal and Lexi on the plane too, but somehow I hit the 'Delete' key one too many times and the pic disappeared. In order to get it back on here in the right order, I would have to remove half this post and start over...bleh... So anyway, just know that there is a good pic of them floating around out there too! In the meantime, here is Ashlynn and Lili.

Lili thought it was pretty cool to ride the train and not have to wear a seat belt! Freedom in a moving vehicle...

When Christine arrived with the kids, Ethan was eating a cereal bar. Between that and a scratch he got on his cheek that same morning when he fell on a dog bone, he looked beat down! Poor kid...HA!

Katie and Kristen... It's so funny because since the day she met her, Katie has LOVED Kristen. In fact she refers to her as 'my friend Kristen', which is just too cute...

Holy crap...they're being hatched!

...and we've got another one folks!

Lexi & Lili listening to bird calls...

Lili making friends with strangers and pointing out the gorilla's butt...

I leave the kid for 2 seconds with her Auntie Crystal, just so I could go to the bathroom...and I come out to find a popcorn and cotton candy eating monkey!

AIRPLANE!! Uncle Nate is awesome...

Time to go! See ya later zoo!
1 comment:
we just went there last week Friday, fun times!!!
Post a Comment