5 years post LASIK and it looks like I will be heading back to some 4 eyes action. Yep, I need glasses. My left eye isn't too bad, but is definitely showing some regression, while my right eye is quite a bit worse and the astigmatism is back. Overall he said that if I don't want to wear them all the time, I don't have to...but definitely for any computer work (the job that I spend 9 hours a day at), reading and driving. Since those activities make up about 90% of my day, I’m not really sure why I would take them off at all. Sure, I’m a little irritated that I’m already having problems with my eyesight when it feels like I JUST had the procedure done…and paid a whole lot of money for…but it is what it is. I just want some relief from the glasses and am hoping that that will eliminate some, if not all, of how I have been feeling lately. If they don’t, I will be VERY disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment