Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Thursday, June 3, 2010

MY EYES! MY EYES!!

Yeah, it's not that exciting, though I'm a little concerned about my vision these days. I started seeing a couple of very small, but very annoying black spots in my right eye about 3 weeks ago and they have not gone away. I am also noticing some blurriness in both eyes and feel like I am straining all the time just to focus. Part of me is excited about the thought that maybe...just maybe...this is the reason for my recent 'problems'. By problems, I mean lack of focus...a wee bit of dizziness...absentmindedly putting my face 10" from the computer screen...and the strong desire to close my eyes all the time. Maybe it's nothing, but to be quite honest...I would be fine wearing glasses again if it helped my situation. I really don't want to feel this crummy and feel like I'm in a fog all the time... I have an appointment with an opthamologist tomorrow morning at 8:15am and I can't wait! Here's hoping I just have crummy eyesight that a little 4-eyes action can take care of!

No comments: