Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Dropped It

I'm going to take a quick break from my Ohio Adventures posts and talk about something else...something much more embarrassing. So today, at work, I was walking down the hallway...and dropped a tampon in the main aisle...where like a million gazillion people walk each day. Of course I didn't realize this until I reached the restroom, where lo and be-freaking-hold, I no longer had a tampon in my purse. So I leave the bathroom, retrace my steps...and discover the tampon on the floor. I can see the BRIGHT GREEN packaging from like 20 feet away...and I can also see passersby (men and women), who see the BRIGHT GREEN TAMPON, look quickly away and keep on going. As soon as the traffic slowed down, I ran up...grabbed the tampon...shoved it back in my purse...and took a different route back to the twa-let. At least it was a Pearl...and not some cheaparse tampon from the $1 store...

2 comments:

Katie said...

ok, this cracked me up!

Jenny and Jon said...

that is HILARIOUS!!