I can't say there really is anything that I WON'T do to get a good picture. I'm a picture whore. That's what happens when you are as addicted to scrapbooking as I am. For some reason, no matter what we are doing, I see it as a photo opportunity...an opportunity for me to capture memories, document them and show them to my kids, grandkids and great grandkids years and years from now. If my house were burning down and we could only grab one thing, I would fill everyone's arms full of scrapbooks. Almost anything can be replaced...except those. They not only contain a gazillion photos, but they also hold my thoughts (some more than others) and were created with a whole lot of love!
Here are some pics we recently had our friend Jenn take for us.........they are sort of 15 month pics for Will...30 month pics for Lili...mixed with a little holiday (V-Day) spirit... Jenn is going on maternity leave for the next few months, so this was her final photo shoot until April. She definitely captured the personalities of the kids!
Miss. Lili trying not to laugh as she sat on our bed with a ginormous heart-shaped bowl of conversation hearts...

Hugging the love puppy...

Will tasting one of the conversation hearts...it appears that he didn't care much for them...

Not sure how this picture came to be...I know it looks as though he's humping the puppy, HOWEVER...he really isn't......and it's still cute!

Little Man found more joy in chewing on the stick on the other end, than on the sucker itself...

Family photo.......great location...adorable kids...Daddy's face half covered up...Mommy's hair having a bad day......eh, we'll have to try again soon...

Love this picture of Buddy Man...you can see the spark in his eye that we now see every day...

The monkeys were initially o.k. with the frigid temps and thought standing on snow covered railroad tracks was pretty cool...

Then Will had a meltdown...and Lili kept looking at him as though he had grown another head...

Trying to think positive thoughts about what her Mama was subjecting her to...

More questionable glances from Lili...
No comments:
Post a Comment