The other day I discovered a bag of clothes that Drew and I wore when we were babies. I remember storing them together and I also remember that I had really wanted to get pics of our kids in the same outfits. Needless to say, both Lili and Will are now beyond the point where they could have fit comfortably into the adorable little outfits. That didn't deter me from forcing them into a couple of the sweaters though... They both threw a stink as I was putting them on, but they eventually got over it. Sure, they look a little funny, but at least I can say I got some more use out of them!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
No comments:
Post a Comment