I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this upcoming weekend. Not only will I be spending Thursday-Sunday doing something I love...SCRAPPIN'...but I will be spending the time with lots of good friends, including one of my best friends from high school and my sister, who are both flying in for the weekend! Kristen arrives Tuesday night and Christine arrives Wednesday afternoon and I.CAN'T.WAIT to see them! I am so ready for a girls weekend and definitely need some time to just gab and eat and relax. With work and kids and everything else going on in all of our lives, it's hard to keep up day to day.
The only part that I don't like about these weekends is that I always feel a little guilty leaving Drew and the kids for so long. I try to remind myself that it only happens a couple of times a year and that I don't really do much else in-between (with the exception of the occasional Archiver's day)...but I still feel a bit sick to my stomach as the day gets closer and closer. Once I give my monkeys their hugs and kisses and step out that door, I'm o.k........it's just getting to that point that's hard sometimes.
Before leaving for our weekend getaway we are going to do a little shopping at the outlet mall and spend some time with the kids. My sister hasn't seen Lili & Will since last May and Christine has never even met Will and saw Lili last when she was 11 months old! I am so excited to have them see the personalities that are shining through in my little stinkpots!
Royal Mickey & Minnie Birthday Party
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment