Last weekend Lili and I had our very 1st tea party together. Auntie Vera and Uncle Aaron got her a tea set for X-mas, so we got out the teapot and the cups & saucers and the sugar bowl...and I showed her how to make tea! It was so much fun and so cute to see her following all of the steps! She would pour in some creamer...put a few spoonfuls of sugar in...pour the tea...stir it up...and give it to brother or I to drink. Of course when Manimal was given tea, he just grabbed the cup and saucer and attempted to run away. This usually ended up with him falling over (he's still a little unsteady on his feet)...Lili chasing after him screaming...and then the two of them fighting over the 'goods'. Manimal has a death grip though, so Lili is no match for him anymore. It's actually fairly amusing... So true that what goes around comes around. He is now stronger than her and more persistent than her and more stubborn than her. AND THE WINNER IS...
...................WILL!
No comments:
Post a Comment