I think we can finally say that Will is 'officially' walking! Although he took his first unassisted steps not long after his 1st birthday, he never really latched onto the whole walking concept. He would take a couple of steps and then suddenly realize what he was doing and immediately get back into crawling position. I think he was just more comfortable with that and could go so much faster, so why waste the time on walking? We've had some practice since then and now he is actually opting to walk a little bit more. In fact, he has walked across rooms, down the hall, etc...steady as can be. Will just needed to do things in his own time. You don't tell Will when to do things...HE tells YOU! Go Buddy, Go!
oh boy, two toddlers.....this video shows me the reality of that!! You have your hands full but they are so darn cute!!!
p.s. on your camera question, we also have an SLR camera, we got it the day before Jackson was born! We have the Canon Rebel XSI and some of the special lenses that go with it, the 50 mm is a must for close ups and for doing the really good focus and fade of the background effect. I would recommend that one along with whatever your camera came with, have fun!
I am a mother of two toddlers (16 months apart), who are slowly but surely sucking the life out of me. My memory is shot to hell, but the one thing I DO remember each and every day is how grateful I am to get to be their Mom and how empty my life would be without them!
1 comment:
oh boy, two toddlers.....this video shows me the reality of that!! You have your hands full but they are so darn cute!!!
p.s. on your camera question, we also have an SLR camera, we got it the day before Jackson was born! We have the Canon Rebel XSI and some of the special lenses that go with it, the 50 mm is a must for close ups and for doing the really good focus and fade of the background effect. I would recommend that one along with whatever your camera came with, have fun!
Post a Comment