Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, February 28, 2011

What I Love

What I love about my kids...

1. I love that both Lili and Will have an awesome sense of humor and their goal in life so far seems to be to make other people laugh...A LOT! They LOVE making faces, acting crazy and saying silly things to see others smile.

2. I love that Lili twirls her hair around her finger to put herself to sleep at night.

3. I love that Will picks his nose and eats his boogers to put himself to sleep at night. While gross, it cracks me up that that is what's comforting to him.

4. I love that both Lili and Will have extremely vivid imaginations. They make 'cars' out of plastic bins, go 'skating' on trucks, pretend they are mama lions and baby lions, 'cook' very creative meals...never a dull moment!

5. I love that Will has the cutest mole on his ankle...in the front...smack dab in the middle.

6. I love that Will calls Lili 'Sissy' and that Lili calls Will 'Brother'.

7. I love that Lili never sees the differences between her and other people and can make friends with anyone.

8. I love that Lili calls breakfast, 'BRECKREST' and that Will calls Lili's jewelry his 'GEORGIES'.

9. I love that Lili asks each and every day if it's 'stay-home day' (meaning, not a day that we go to daycare) and when I get to say 'yes', she jumps up and down and says YAY!!

10. I love that the kids are now playing really well together more often than they are fighting...and when they do play together it's the cutest thing to watch!

11. I love when Will sings the 'Pick Up' song.

12. I love that Will is ADDICTED to anything related to art...coloring, stickers, paint, glue...you name it, he wants to do it!

13. I love that Lili likes to go shopping with me and when we go to Target she can be easily satisfied with a bag of popcorn while I git er' done.

14. I love that both Lili and Will can go trick-or-treating at Halloween and then forget about all of the candy they got by the next day (meaning we were able to get rid of it all!).

15. I love that both Lili and Will think a 'treat' is 3 M&Ms and 2 M&Ms, respectively...because that's how old they are. They don't know what it's like to have a whole pack!

16. I love that Will always insists on wearing a GREEN shirt or the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Gap junk food T. This can be frustrating at times when all are dirty, but it's cute to see his preferences popping out now!

17. I love that Lili has a dress fetish.

18. I love that Will wants to wear tap and ballet shoes just like Sissy and that Lili shares with him and always lets him put the other pair on.

19. I love that Lili has no shame in saying what's on her mind...like when Drew and I are talking at the dinner table and she interrupts VERY loudly with: 'WHAT are you guys TALKING about?'.

20. I love that both Lili and Will like to snuggle with us on the couch at night before bedtime.

No comments: