Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's Been 3 Days

...since I have had any soda
...since I have had any cream in my coffee
...since I have had any carbs
...since I have had any cheese
...since I have had any sugar...

.................and I'm still alive.

This is definitely the hardest program I have ever tried. I'm sure it's partly due to the fact that I am eliminating so many things from my diet at once...and partly due to the fact that the 'protein packs' I am forced to purchase and consume are pretty darn awful. This makes for a miserable experience...but I'm pushing through it. I know I'm whining, but doing this is helping me to release the demons so that I can continue. So many people have told me that the first week is horrendous...but then the rainbows and sunshine are supposed to come out. This means that by early next week, I should see rainbows, right??

1 comment:

toesocks76 said...

You can do it. The first week is always the hardest.