Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Sweetest Thing

I've been meaning to post about this for awhile now, but of course I kept forgetting...I thought it was the sweetest thing and I want to make sure we always remember it, so into the blog it goes! Anyway, daycare always helps the kids make homemade gifts for their parents for Mother's and Father's Day. They are always so cute and thoughtful, but this one really made me laugh! For Father's Day Drew received a little book from Lili. Each page was decorated with her finger paintings and the title of it was, 'All About My Daddy'. Our daycare lady asked each child a series of questions and then recorded their responses throughout the book! So what did Lili say about her Daddy?

My Daddy is 2 years old. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
He likes to make me macaroni and cheese.
His favorite food is samiches and peanut budder.
His favorite song is Twinkle Little Star.
His favorite TV show is Monsters and I like Snow White!
At the store he likes to buy groceries and waffles.
Daddy always tells me food is for eating.
Around the house he cleans up the floor and all my painting.
If he could go on a trip he would go to get cereal for me!
I gonna make daddy happy with painting.
I love you Daddy!

Is that not the cutest stinking thing!?!?

No comments: