Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault

Monday, July 19, 2010

Somewhere Over The RAINBOW!



We've been having some wacky weather this summer so far... Lots of thunderstorms and tornadoes! This past Saturday was one of those nights where we had just put the kids down for bed and the sirens went off... About 45 minutes later the really bad part of the storm had passed and it was just drizzling. Drew and I went outside to take a look and the neighbors across the street called us over to come see their view. Looking back at our house we saw a HUGE DOUBLE rainbow directly above it!! Unfortunately you can't see the 2nd rainbow in these pics because it was above the one you can see and it was much lighter. Also, the pics don't do it justice. This is honestly the biggest rainbow I have ever seen and it was so clear and bright! I sure hope this means good luck for us for a long time to come!!

No comments: